Mine's four-digit.  Your F5 skills are lacking.  Just because I didn't
mention WONID doesn't mean I don't know what it is.  I was present at a
Valve demo of Half-Life before it was released. *shrug* And I've been
gaming since before you were born.  So keep on acting like you're old
school.  Nobody cares.  Dumbass.