Yes, there was a second update. Apologies for the missing email. Going to send
one now.

-Eric

From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> On Behalf Of
Naleksuh
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 8:03 PM
To: hlds <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [External Mail] Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Hey, I noticed a second update was posted on the blog but didn't send around
any email for that one. Was that an item schema only update and there was only
one game update? (Confused as there has been "fake" updates before like this
one<https://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=89760>)

---- On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:39:03 -0700 Eric Smith - erics at valvesoftware.com
(via hlds list)
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com<mailto:hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>> wrote ---

We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The new version number is 7532489.
The notes for the update can be found here:

https://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=143572

Thanks.

-Eric