We found a problem that will prevent us from releasing this update tonight.

We should have it ready first thing tomorrow.

My apologies.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kush Mahajani
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 6:55 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory TF2 update coming later today

I doubt the update will be any later than 7PM (PST)
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Lance Waidzunas
<lswa...@gmail.com<mailto:lswa...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I know it's not high priority for you guys, but in North America the
competitive TF2 season is back on and we're trying to get matches
streamed/casted tonight... so any ETA on this update would be great.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Fletcher Dunn