We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. We should have it ready very soon.
The notes for the update are below. The new version number will be 2290967.

-Eric

- Added a new startup music track from Expiration Date
- Added a crafting recipe for The Back Scatter
- Fixed a client crash caused by Strange Fists
- Fixed players using the partner taunts to enter enemy spawn rooms
- Fixed a regression with the Disco Beat Down unusual effect
- Fixed The Classic automatically zooming in after going through a teleporter
while charging
- Updated The Tide Turner to also refill the charge meter from impact kills