We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new
version is 3354470.

-Eric

- This update will most likely cause issues with custom UIs and HUDs. We
suggest disabling them if you experience any problems.
-  Updated content and features for the TF2 Competitive Mode beta
        - For more information on how you can participate in testing, please
visit https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive
- Fixed the Demoknight contract counting suicides as contract progress
- Updated the Batman: Arkham Knight promo items so they can be traded
- Updated model/materials for the Escapist and the Cute Suit
- Last hit sounds no longer consider the time of the previous hit sound
        - Fixes the sound not playing if you damaged an enemy too close to
landing the last hit
- Updated ctf_thundermountain
        - Fixed being able to build on rocks outside of the fence by the
capture points