We're working on a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for
the update are below. We should have the update ready soon.

- John

- Added Arms Race 3 community medals
- Added FBTF Cup 6v6 Season 4 tournament medals
- Fixed Competitive match history sometimes appearing as empty when
connection to matchmaking servers is lost
- Fixed a crash when exiting the client
- Fixed teleporters teleporting players that respawn or change team
during the teleport animation
  - This fixes an exploit possible when playing on some "instant
respawn" community servers
- Fixed the Neutron Star unusual effect being occasionally displaced
after the player respawns
- Fixed Rescue Ranger bolts healing disposable sentries in MvM
- Fixed some text in the UI only displaying the first character on OS X
and Linux
- Updated localization files