Indeed; The timing isn't the best (the email from Chris arived just before I
went to bed) so not much testing has been done, but:

- Neither netconport console or any rcon method recevies anything back from
any child server, although all commands succeed (the failure includes
streaming the log in hlsw; I haven't checked if normal file logging works
but I have no reason to doubt it)

- The parent netconport _doesn't_ get the spam from all servers (which is a
good thing!)

- A command like "broadcast" which sends the command to all child servers
would be nice (so you could do "broadcast say Shutting down servers for
maintainance" or "broadcast exec server.cfg"

- Being able to dynamically change the number of children would also rock
rather hard (although when decreasing, there's issues with how that's
achieved; hard/fast - kill a child - or soft/slow - wait for hibernation)

I had a "ps" executing every 5 minutes - in 8 hours, with a fork of 4, it
noticed 33 unique child PIDs.  However, grepping the logs for "Child [0-9]+
aborted" gives 496 results :(

I also had funny results running things on my second IP, but I need to test
more and I'm not convinced the behaviour wouldn't happen in any other srcds
server anyway

Also, Chris, would you prefer emails about this be sent on or off list?