Hi Chris,

If I stop a server with the quit command (via rcon or netconport console),
it doesn't seem to come back up.  If I kill it, it does, but using rcon
quit, no new process is created (though the old one dies), though,
strangely, the netconports remain there and I can initiate new connections
to them.  Running status from the master netconport shows the details from
the server as if they were still running.

Also, forked servers at least don't seem to respect -norestart (or at least
some of them don't) - I have two commands lines that look identical to me
yet one will restart after the master quits and the other doesn't, though I
need to look into that more.  In any case, that's different from before.