Hello,

When someone is kicked by a vote on one of our L4D servers, these lines show up
on the console and in the logs:

Vote succeeded "Kick USERNAME"
Banid: "USERNAME<19><STEAM ID><>" was banned "for 5.00 minutes" by "Console"
"USERNAME<19><STEAM ID><Infected>" disconnected (reason "Kicked by Console :
You have been voted off")

Of course, USERNAME and STEAM ID are filled in with the appropriate information
for the kicked player.  What I'm wondering about is the duration.  It says the
player has been banned for 5 minutes, but the ban seems to last much longer
than that.  In one particular instance, a player was kicked in this manner and
then attempted to reconnect periodically for over 30 minutes but got the "STEAM
UserID <STEAM ID> is banned" message each time.  Has anyone else noticed this?
Is there a way to make the ban expire after 5 minutes?

    Thanks,
    Dave