For what it's worth, that may or may not help if you're using the game's
"log to a file in the game directory" option, but it _CERTAINLY_ doesn't do
anything if you are redirecting console output to a file (which we do
firstly because we want to log to a different place, and secondly because we
also redirect STDERR as well as STDOUT)