Sorry for the spam that resulted from my post. Thanks to those who responded to
me directly and professionally.  We are still hunting.

And - I would note I have been on the HLDS_** lists for a decade.  99% of my
posts were on topic and to the point.  This is a little off topic, but only
modestly so.

Since I am in charge of a company that runs 150+ free HLDS based game servers,
I'll continue to be on this list - watching/learning from you guys.

Shane Robinett
Director of Business Development
Phone: 407-687-7752
Fax: 888-558-2921
PHXX
Technology Solutions for Today's Business
www.phxx.com
PHXX Proprietary Portal Framework "NEO2"
NEO2 has helped Etisalat bringing gaming to the Middle East and Africa.
www.phxxgaming.com/marketing_opportunities.php

Simple-Share
Share files simply, easily, and securely with friends - no matter how big the
file!
www.simple-share.com