I have no problem connecting to one of my servers (red.ocrtf2.com:27015) post-update.

However, my servers aren't being DoSed either...

On 1/27/2011 6:17 PM, Arie wrote:
Well, the new update seems to be effective at blocking the DoS attacks.

Too effective even, because after an attack it won't allow anyone to connect
any more, even though it's still running and not frozen.