As long as you're looking at player count issues, can you fix the issue where having SourceTV on increases the maxplayers number in the Steam Servers tabs, but doesn't add the SourceTV bot to the player count (i.e. you end up with 0/25 on a 24-player server)?

Strangely, TF2's server list doesn't exhibit this problem and correctly lists 0/24.