We have machines with both Debian and Fedora srcds-servers running and all is showing high spu usage.
Its both TF2 and DoD:S running on them and we monitor all with munin.

This is a pic from a debian 64-bit server with 4 cores running 2 dods servers.
http://url.dayofdefeat.se/pics/cpu-week-Ferm.png
uname -a: Linux-2.6.33.5-rt23-ub-100hz #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Wed Jul 14 13:41:19 CEST 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

This is a pic from a Fedora server running 1 dods + 2 TF2 servers on 4 cores.
http://url.dayofdefeat.se/pics/cpu-week-Trelle.png
uname a: Linux-2 2.6.34 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jul 22 10:33:46 CEST 2010 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I do hope its possible to find the problem.

Peter
Sweden