Yes, I sent an email to Robin, and I think they know of the problem, but
they don't know how to replicate it. If anyone knows how to reliably make it
happen to their server, send someone on the TF2 team an email about it.

A server restart is the only thing that fixes them.
Some threads with more info:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1949658
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160090