Our servers crashed perhaps once each for the past 24 hours or so. Some lasted 3 hours untill crash, some 12 before going down. I haven't looked into them much as i've been working & sleeping and i have not updated SM yet so that might be it.

Anyways, reading all these complaints and such, no one didn't mention the decreased cpu usage yet. 10-30% here at 30 slot server depending on a map (thundermountain eating way more than dustbowl for example) and it's clearly noticeable on daily graphs compared to previous. This is a shot from one core: http://ics-base.net/crap/cpu_pp.jpg

-ics