You should stop doing ads for a GSP that scam their clients with their
30000+ FPS and tickrate 100 offers. I guess Regnam knows the FPS/tickrate
stuff as well as he seems to know everything about CSS, so he might want to
consider telling the guys he plays for. Oh wait.

Regnam has showed many times in the past that he got no idea of what he's
talking about, mainly when it comes to the source engine netcode. It's not
because he's playing in one of the best teams in Europe or in the best team
that he knows everything about the game.

2011/10/30 <gamead...@127001.org>

> I'm afraid you don't get to dictate who can and can't post on the mailing
> list, depending on whether or not they agree with you.
>
> It's probably worth mentioning that he plays for
> http://www.team-verygames.net who pretty much win every LAN competition in
> Europe:
> http://www.team-verygames.net/fr/index.vg#palmares
>
> ...so I think he knows what he's talking about.
>
> (I don't play or care about CSS; I just had good reason to look them up
> recently)

Best regards,
AnAkIn