This would be nice as for Dota I used to run a few bots that would host the
games for friends and clan members which worked out very well even more so for
all the game types other than dota which makes me wonder if Valve is going to
have it just Dota or custom mods as well if custom mods are in it that would be
great.

We all know how well the Match making sends you to servers in locations not
always great for players.