Yeah, if the enemy uses bot-net then its hard to push back, atm im hosted on a
2/2GB line so no probs there... Actually we had someone who found a way
breaking a 100/100mbit, so we put the police on the case since it half killed
our community. A year after (about.. christmas 2011 i think it was) they met in
court and the guy is now gone :-) but a year.. hope other countries are faster
than Denmark hehe