From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eli Witt
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 8:17 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New heartbeat breaks old hl2 mods

You need to contact the authors of the mod and have them update the game to
work with the new system.

*There's nothing anyone on this list can do for you*. The system has been
revamped to disallow fake servers being listed, and this changed the way
servers need to report to the master server. The mod must be updated by the
authors.

If the authors of the mod are all AWOL, then you're SOL unless you happen to
have the source code for the mod laying around.