For the props missing/strange graphics. Go and delete your
<server>/orangebox/tf/maps/graphs/* then just validate the install again
(but it should auto create these files too)

This should resolve those weird issues you have on the doors. I've had
strange situations when a generated .ain file was copied over from another
server or the file was corrupted.