Valve's servers, at least the ones responsible for TF2's matchmaking and TF2's items, are currently down.

I assume this is related.

It's funny, because there was a post on SPUF not long ago stating that today's maintenance is finished...

On 8/14/2012 8:37 PM, Alan Kennedy wrote:
Mines are doing the same thing at 200.51.203.241. They are popping in and out
randomly. A moment ago i've got the for of them listed. A couple of seconds
later, one dissapeared and so on. :(

3DGames Argentina
http://www.3dgames.com.ar
Libertad 41, 5to Piso - Capital Federal
Tel: 4-332-4709

----- Original Message -----
From: "DontWannaName!" <ad...@topnotchclan.com>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:38:28 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New WebAPI: Is my server listed on the master server?
Two of my servers are doing this. The gms doesn't see them even though
they are running. They are reporting the wrong ip in console on
startup as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Aug 14, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Chris Oryschak <ch...@oryschak.com>
wrote:

Fletcher,

Two of my servers just did it again. Neither of the servers
restarted or
crashed. When I type "status" i'm getting an incorrect Public IP.

This all seemed to happen ~10mins ago when I lost connection to
steam
friends. I've also been noticing my servers bouncing up/down from
the
master server list.
This is indicated in both the API URL and by doing a simple refresh
in-game.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Fletcher Dunn