From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:01 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Win32
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2, DoD:S, and HL2:DM updates released

We've released a mandatory update to TF2. The notes for the TF2 update are
below. There are shared engine changes that affect DoD:S and HL2:DM.

-Eric

Team Fortress 2
- Added Mann vs. Machine
- Added Archimedes
- Added The Soldier's Stogie
- Added The Robro 3000
- Updated The Helmet Without a Home to be paintable
- Fixed some clipping issues with The Salty Dog
- Removed player penetration from The Pomson 6000 and boosted the damage to
compensate