I've got multiple reports of endless waves, without coming to a end. The
wave timer on top is almost till the end but just doesnt reach it. This is
the biggest issue at the moment. Besides the random crashes pretty much all
my servers have. (weirdly enough, the MVM servers are the servers that
actually dont crash) but a simlpe all maps server, or a 24/7 dustbowl do.
But lets wait for the oncoming update :)