If anyone on this list still uses it, I’ll release an update soon and I’m
looking for some beta testers. Let me know with a private email if you’re
interested.

Changelog:
- Fixed crash when trying to reload the plugin after it has been auto
updated
- Added a banlist system. Cheaters using prediction hacks and
anti-speedhack bypass hacks will be automatically banned if
aac_prediction_ban and aac_speedhackbypass_ban are set to 1 (default).
The banned cheaters can be seen with aac_showbans, or by opening the
aac_banned.txt file in the tf directory.
You can also remove a ban with the aac_removeban command.
- Improved triggerbot detection, it should now be more precise
- Added invalid viewangles detection (beta though, needs testing)