But the question was if the -insert_search_path option also worked for
clients, to accomodate multiple users using the same TF2 client
software with their own custom huds and other mods. Has anyone had any
success with this yet?

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Gordon Reynolds
<thisisgordonsem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is for server operators, most times you don't have multiple people
> using the server machine.
>

> On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Saul Rennison <saul.renni...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yeah, my suggestion would be to add custom/<logged in steam id>/ to the
>> search path, so if multiple Steam users use one machine, they can put their
>> addons in their own folder.
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Saul Rennison
>>

>> On 2 August 2013 13:58, Brian <br...@doublejump.eu> wrote:
>>
>> > Although to be honest a launch option is a bit of an esoteric approach to
>> > what is a very logical feature. It's really surprising that some
>> > user-friendly solution to this has not been provided by Valve.

> --
> - Gordon Reynolds

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell