> You rather asinine tags

We don't have any tags like that. Rather typical of you to make false
claims, unfortunately some here probably take your asinine postings
seriously.

> You can't have it both ways, either your servers are so much better and
they are more full than Valve's or they aren't and boo hoo hoo big bad
Valve are stealing all your players. Both cannot be true.

This was already explained as usual.

This change does not allow community servers to fairly compete with Valve
servers when they get all the new players. TF2 is the kind of game that
requires more players because the bots are so poor. All the improvements
you can possibly make to vanilla TF2 cannot compete with being cut off from
99% of new players.

For those of you who don't get it, this is situation is equivalent to
Microsoft forcing computer sellers and Apple to only bundle IE. For an
entire decade most people used IE even though there were better browsers
out there because it was impossible to compete with IE being the default
option everywhere no matter how good your features are.

The same thing is happening to TF2.