I apologize if I used hyperbole to prove a point in my obviously extremely
sarcastic post above.  My point is valid.  You do not contribute any useful
input into any of the posts in which you do participate.  Having a
different opinion than someone else is trolling if your opinion is
completely irrelevant to the subject matter presented.  When someone says
"why doesn't valve throw us a bone and give the communities back a bit of
traffic", and you respond with the logical equivalent of "I SCRATCHED MY
BUTT AND SMELLED IT AND IT SMELLED BAD", then why would anyone take
anything you say seriously, and why would you keep posting deliberately
inflammatory replies to that post?  What you do is the textbook definition
of internet trolling.