Anybody else using 'screen' noticed issues with SRCDS not being reflected
when reconnecting to a disconnected 'screen' session?

For example, if I reconnect to a disconnected session running SRCDS for
TF2, and I enter the "status" command - the text of the status command is
echo'd-back - but none of the output that the status command typically
generates.

If I do that same test on a disconnected SRCDS session for
Counter-Strike:Source, everything works as expected (i.e. it displays users
connected and all the usual/expected output).

If I do that same test on a 3rd party Source-based game server (Fistful of
Frags), everything also operates as expected.

If I do that same test on an HLDS-based game running as a disconnected
'screen' session (such as HL1), again everything works as expected.

It only seems to be effecting my TF2 dedicated servers for some reason.