On 28/08/2014 22:23, Robert Paulson wrote:
Only one insulting anyone's intelligence is you. You think no one here is
smart enough to figure out you are a failed server owner who got mad that
no one joined your cheap and shoddy server from ThrustVPS.  Now you waste
your time flaming this mailing list as though everyone is dumb enough to
believe all community servers are equally bad as yours were.

Oh please, sing another tune. You didn't link to my steam account you
just made yourself look stupid and got the thread closed (yet again)

Talk about the subject or STFU.

I didn't say everyone is smart - you are certainly the most obvious counter-example to that idea.

However, suggesting that people are too dumb to join a server or uncheck an option is ridiculous.

Since you asked the reason Valve need to warn people about links is
not because people are stupid so much as it's because people are greedy.

--
Dan