On 23/01/2015 15:34, Erik-jan Riemers wrote:
Dont forget that once a while you get this nice mail with your password in
plain text..

Fletcher (at least IIRC it was Fletcher) has, in the past, wanted / suggested to move this list to Valve's other forums.

I can only assume he met with enough resistance to not do it.
This was before the community forums though.

Given that the list seems widely published online and they harvested
posts made in 2012 hasn't the horse already bolted as far as spam is concerned?

I imagine they're all busy looking at Gabe's hedge now that windows 10 is free.

--
Dan.