One way could be that you unpack the whole vpk-file and put this files only
on your webspace. Your server can still work with the archive. I think the
vpk format is a kind of mapping to a filesystem. The engine should not make
a difference between files inside vpk and files on the filesystem. This
should work. Try to keep your serverfiles clean. Don't put the unpacked
files on your game server.