We're holding off on this while we fix a problem we found during testing. We're
not sure when it will be ready yet.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Smith
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:31 PM
To: h...@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com;
hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update coming

We're working on a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. It should be ready in
a few minutes. The notes for the update are below.

-Eric

-----------------------------------

- Fixed the scoreboard not displaying the proper images for players Jungle
Inferno Campaign Pass owners
- Fixed a Pyro animation bug related to jumping
- Fixed the Spy-cicle not giving the Spy fire immunity
- Fixed a Scout bug where mini-crits were granted to weapons other than The
Atomizer while jumping
- Added the Titanium Tank Participant Medal
- Updated the Mann Co. Store to support the new foreign currencies added to
Steam
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_enclosure_final
        - Fixed a buildable area in BLU spawn for stage 1
        - Updated materials for foliage props
- Updated plr_bananabay
        - The train will now pass at its maximum frequency after both payloads
make it up the large hill
        - Fixed players getting pushed into the underwater tunnel and ceiling
over right spawn exit
        - Fixed spawn gates trapping enemy players
        - Amplified train engine sound
        - Reworked left spawn exit
        - Added small barrier near final cap
        - Improved performance in some areas
        - Reduced push force near outer rocks
- Updated cp_mossrock
        - Fixed small area where Engineers could build in initial BLU spawn
        - Fixed area where you could fall in the pit and not die
        - Fixed cases where you could block the train without dying
        - The train now doesn't kill you if your toe touches it
        - Optimized FPS around the last point. Should be significantly better.
        - Brightened the underside of last point slightly
        - Improved clipping around the ramp to last point
        - Fixed a case where your view would glitch out on the sign near cap A