My apologies Eric, but I just wanted to follow up on these servers
using fake players we talked about a month ago that you said were sent
to the responsible people.

45.147.5.5:27015
94.130.49.180:27050
74.91.124.167:27015

it still seems like nothing has happened on that, so I'm trying to
make sure it wasn't forgotten. Thank you.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 4:34 PM Eric Smith - erics at
valvesoftware.com (via hlds_linux list)