Actually there is.
Implied consent is when you notify someone of your intent to do something.

And if that party or group does not expressly object. Then it is IMPLIED
CONSENT to do whatever you stated.

You should study law more before you post your uneducated opinion.

However.
To nip this conversation in the bud...

This was an ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN UPCOMING INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED
COUNTER-STRIKE FRANCHISE PRODUCT RELEASE.

Not a legal debate on the legality of Implied Consent. Although, it has
much Precedent.

Or the fact the appropriate parties were already notified by my person. Of
intent.

Announcement made.
Have a good day.

Cya sometime between June & November 2024.

And remember.
Coming soon.
The Real CS2.
Counter-Strike: Source 2