Yehoshua, starting at chapter 22

   {22:1} Then Yehoshua called the Re'uveni, and the Gadi, and the
 half-tribe of Menashsheh, {22:2} and said to them, You have kept all
 that Moshe the servant of the LORD commanded you, and have listened to
 my voice in all that I commanded you: {22:3} you have not left your
 brothers these many days to this day, but have kept the charge of the
 [1>]mitzvah[<1] of the LORD your God. {22:4} Now the LORD your God has
 given rest to your brothers, as he spoke to them: therefore now turn
 you, and get you to your tents, to the land of your possession, which
 Moshe the servant of the LORD gave you beyond the Yarden. {22:5} Only
 take diligent heed to do the [2>]mitzvah[<2] and the law which Moshe
 the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your God, and
 to walk in all his ways, and to keep his [3>]mitzvot[<3], and to
 cleave to him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your
 soul. {22:6} So Yehoshua blessed them, and sent them away; and they
 went to their tents. {22:7} Now to the one half-tribe of Menashsheh
 Moshe had given [inheritance] in Bashan; but to the other half gave
 Yehoshua among their brothers beyond the Yarden westward; moreover
 when Yehoshua sent them away to their tents, he blessed them, {22:8}
 and spoke to them, saying, Return with much wealth to your tents, and
 with very much cattle, with silver, and with gold, and with brass, and
 with iron, and with very much clothing: divide the spoil of your
 enemies with your brothers. {22:9} The children of Re'uven and the
 children of Gad and the half-tribe of Menashsheh returned, and
 departed from the children of Yisra'el out of Shiloh, which is in the
 land of Kana`an, to go to the land of Gil`ad, to the land of their
 possession, whereof they were possessed, according to the
 [4>]mitzvah[<4] of the LORD by Moshe. {22:10} When they came to the
 region about the Yarden, that is in the land of Kana`an, the children
 of Re'uven and the children of Gad and the half-tribe of Menashsheh
 built there an altar by the Yarden, a great altar to look on. {22:11}
 The children of Yisra'el heard say, Behold, the children of Re'uven
 and the children of Gad and the half-tribe of Menashsheh have built an
 altar in the forefront of the land of Kana`an, in the region about the
 Yarden, on the side that pertains to the children of Yisra'el. {22:12}
 When the children of Yisra'el heard of it, the whole congregation of
 the children of Yisra'el gathered themselves together at Shiloh, to go
 up against them to war. {22:13} The children of Yisra'el sent to the
 children of Re'uven, and to the children of Gad, and to the half-tribe
 of Menashsheh, into the land of Gil`ad, Pinechas the son of El`azar
 the [5>]Kohen[<5], {22:14} and with him ten princes, one prince of a
 fathers' house for each of the tribes of Yisra'el; and they were
 everyone of them head of their fathers' houses among the thousands of
 Yisra'el. {22:15} They came to the children of Re'uven, and to the
 children of Gad, and to the half-tribe of Menashsheh, to the land of
 Gil`ad, and they spoke with them, saying, {22:16} Thus says the whole
 congregation of the LORD, What trespass is this that you have
 committed against the God of Yisra'el, to turn away this day from
 following the LORD, in that you have built you an altar, to rebel this
 day against the LORD? {22:17} Is the iniquity of Pe`or too little for
 us, from which we have not cleansed ourselves to this day, although
 there came a plague on the congregation of the LORD, {22:18} that you
 must turn away this day from following the LORD? and it will be,
 seeing you rebel today against the LORD, that tomorrow he will be
 angry with the whole congregation of Yisra'el. {22:19} However, if the
 land of your possession be unclean, then pass over to the land of the
 possession of the LORD, in which the LORD's tent dwells, and take
 possession among us: but don't rebel against the LORD, nor rebel
 against us, in building you an altar besides the altar of the LORD our
 God. {22:20} Didn't `Akhan the son of Zerach commit a trespass in the
 devoted thing, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Yisra'el? and
 that man didn't perish alone in his iniquity. {22:21} Then the
 children of Re'uven and the children of Gad and the half-tribe of
 Menashsheh answered, and spoke to the heads of the thousands of
 Yisra'el, {22:22} The Mighty One, God, the LORD, the Mighty One, God,
 the LORD, he knows; and Yisra'el he shall know: if it be in rebellion,
 or if in trespass against the LORD (don't save us this day,) {22:23}
 that we have built us an altar to turn away from following the LORD;
 or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meal-offering, or if to offer
 sacrifices of peace-offerings thereon, let the LORD himself require
 it; {22:24} and if we have not [rather] out of carefulness done this,
 [and] of purpose, saying, In time to come your children might speak to
 our children, saying, What have you to do with the LORD, the God of
 Yisra'el? {22:25} for the LORD has made the Yarden a border between us
 and you, you children of Re'uven and children of Gad; you have no
 portion in the LORD: so might your children make our children cease
 from fearing the LORD. {22:26} Therefore we said, Let us now prepare
 to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice:
 {22:27} but it shall be a witness between us and you, and between our
 generations after us, that we may do the service of the LORD before
 him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our
 peace-offerings; that your children may not tell our children in time
 to come, You have no portion in the LORD. {22:28} Therefore said we,
 It shall be, when they so tell us or to our generations in time to
 come, that we shall say, Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD,
 which our fathers made, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice; but
 it is a witness between us and you. {22:29} Far be it from us that we
 should rebel against the LORD, and turn away this day from following
 the LORD, to build an altar for burnt-offering, for meal-offering, or
 for sacrifice, besides the altar of the LORD our God that is before
 his tent. {22:30} When Pinechas the [6>]Kohen[<6], and the princes of
 the congregation, even the heads of the thousands of Yisra'el that
 were with him, heard the words that the children of Re'uven and the
 children of Gad and the children of Menashsheh spoke, it pleased them
 well. {22:31} Pinechas the son of El`azar the [7>]Kohen[<7] said to
 the children of Re'uven, and to the children of Gad, and to the
 children of Menashsheh, This day we know that the LORD is in the midst
 of us, because you have not committed this trespass against the LORD:
 now have you delivered the children of Yisra'el out of the hand of the
 LORD. {22:32} Pinechas the son of El`azar the [8>]Kohen[<8], and the
 princes, returned from the children of Re'uven, and from the children
 of Gad, out of the land of Gil`ad, to the land of Kana`an, to the
 children of Yisra'el, and brought them word again. {22:33} The thing
 pleased the children of Yisra'el; and the children of Yisra'el blessed
 God, and spoke no more of going up against them to war, to destroy the
 land in which the children of Re'uven and the children of Gad lived.
 {22:34} The children of Re'uven and the children of Gad called the
 altar [`Ed]: For, [said they], it is a witness between us that the
 LORD is God.

   {23:1} It happened after many days, when the LORD had given rest to
 Yisra'el from all their enemies round about, and Yehoshua was old and
 well stricken in years; {23:2} that Yehoshua called for all Yisra'el,
 for their Zakenim and for their heads, and for their judges and for
 their officers, and said to them, I am old and well stricken in years:
 {23:3} and you have seen all that the LORD your God has done to all
 these nations because of you; for the LORD your God, he it is that has
 fought for you. {23:4} Behold, I have allotted to you these nations
 that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from the Yarden,
 with all the nations that I have cut off, even to the great sea toward
 the going down of the sun. {23:5} The LORD your God, he will thrust
 them out from before you, and drive them from out of your sight; and
 you shall possess their land, as the LORD your God spoke to you.
 {23:6} Therefore be you very courageous to keep and to do all that is
 written in the book of the law of Moshe, that you not turn aside from
 it to the right hand or to the left; {23:7} that you not come among
 these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of
 the name of their gods, nor cause to swear [by them], neither serve
 them, nor bow down yourselves to them; {23:8} but cleave to the LORD
 your God, as you have done to this day. {23:9} For the LORD has driven
 out from before you great nations and strong: but as for you, no man
 has stood before you to this day. {23:10} One man of you shall chase a
 thousand; for the LORD your God, he it is who fights for you, as he
 spoke to you. {23:11} Take good heed therefore to yourselves, that you
 love the LORD your God. {23:12} Else if you do at all go back, and
 cleave to the remnant of these nations, even these who remain among
 you, and make marriages with them, and go in to them, and they to you;
 {23:13} know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive
 these nations from out of your sight; but they shall be a snare and a
 trap to you, and a scourge in your sides, and thorns in your eyes,
 until you perish from off this good land which the LORD your God has
 given you. {23:14} Behold, this day I am going the way of all the
 [1>]eretz[<1]: and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls,
 that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the LORD
 your God spoke concerning you; all are happen to you, not one thing
 has failed of it. {23:15} It shall happen, that as all the good things
 are come on you of which the LORD your God spoke to you, so will the
 LORD bring on you all the evil things, until he have destroyed you
 from off this good land which the LORD your God has given you. {23:16}
 When you disobey the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded
 you, and go and serve other gods, and bow down yourselves to them;
 then will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and you shall
 perish quickly from off the good land which he has given to you.

   {24:1} Yehoshua gathered all the tribes of Yisra'el to Shekhem, and
 called for the Zakenim of Yisra'el, and for their heads, and for their
 judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before
 God. {24:2} Yehoshua said to all the people, Thus says the LORD, the
 God of Yisra'el, Your fathers lived of old time beyond the River, even
 Terach, the father of Avraham, and the father of Nachor: and they
 served other gods. {24:3} I took your father Avraham from beyond the
 River, and led him throughout all the land of Kana`an, and multiplied
 his seed, and gave him Yitzchak. {24:4} I gave to Yitzchak Ya`akov and
 Esav: and I gave to Esav Mount Se`ir, to possess it: and Ya`akov and
 his children went down into Mitzrayim. {24:5} I sent Moshe and Aharon,
 and I plagued Mitzrayim, according to that which I did in the midst of
 it: and afterward I brought you out. {24:6} I brought your fathers out
 of Mitzrayim: and you came to the sea; and the Mitzrim pursued after
 your fathers with chariots and with horsemen to the Sea of Suf. {24:7}
 When they cried out to the LORD, he put darkness between you and the
 Mitzrim, and brought the sea on them, and covered them; and your eyes
 saw what I did in Mitzrayim: and you lived in the wilderness many
 days. {24:8} I brought you into the land of the Amori, that lived
 beyond the Yarden: and they fought with you; and I gave them into your
 hand, and you possessed their land; and I destroyed them from before
 you. {24:9} Then Balak the son of Tzippor, king of Mo'av, arose and
 fought against Yisra'el: and he sent and called Bil`am the son of
 Be'or to curse you; {24:10} but I would not listen to Bil`am;
 therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand.
 {24:11} You went over the Yarden, and came to Yericho: and the men of
 Yericho fought against you, the Amori, and the Perizzi, and the
 Kana`ani, and the Hittite, and the Girgashi, the Hivvi, and the
 Yevusi; and I delivered them into your hand. {24:12} I sent the hornet
 before you, which drove them out from before you, even the two kings
 of the Amori; not with your sword, nor with your bow. {24:13} I gave
 you a land whereon you had not labored, and cities which you didn't
 build, and you dwell therein; of vineyards and olive groves which you
 didn't plant do you eat. {24:14} Now therefore fear the LORD, and
 serve him in sincerity and in truth; and put away the gods which your
 fathers served beyond the River, and in Mitzrayim; and serve you the
 LORD. {24:15} If it seem evil to you to serve the LORD, choose you
 this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers
 served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amori, in whose
 land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
 {24:16} The people answered, Far be it from us that we should forsake
 the LORD, to serve other gods; {24:17} for the LORD our God, he it is
 who brought us and our fathers up out of the land of Mitzrayim, from
 the house of bondage, and who did those great signs in our sight, and
 preserved us in all the way in which we went, and among all the
 peoples through the midst of whom we passed; {24:18} and the LORD
 drove out from before us all the peoples, even the Amori who lived in
 the land: therefore we also will serve the LORD; for he is our God.
 {24:19} Yehoshua said to the people, You can't serve the LORD; for he
 is a holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your
 disobedience nor your sins. {24:20} If you forsake the LORD, and serve
 foreign gods, then he will turn and do you evil, and consume you,
 after that he has done you good. {24:21} The people said to Yehoshua,
 No; but we will serve the LORD. {24:22} Yehoshua said to the people,
 You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen you the
 LORD, to serve him. They said, We are witnesses. {24:23} Now therefore
 put away, [said he], the foreign gods which are among you, and incline
 your heart to the LORD, the God of Yisra'el. {24:24} The people said
 to Yehoshua, the LORD our God will we serve, and to his voice will we
 listen. {24:25} So Yehoshua made a covenant with the people that day,
 and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shekhem. {24:26} Yehoshua
 wrote these words in the book of the law of God; and he took a great
 stone, and set it up there under the oak that was by the sanctuary of
 the LORD. {24:27} Yehoshua said to all the people, Behold, this stone
 shall be a witness against us; for it has heard all the words of the
 LORD which he spoke to us: it shall be therefore a witness against
 you, lest you deny your God. {24:28} So Yehoshua sent the people away,
 every man to his inheritance. {24:29} It happened after these things,
 that Yehoshua the son of Nun, the servant of the LORD, died, being one
 hundred ten years old. {24:30} They buried him in the border of his
 inheritance in Timnat-Serach, which is in the hill-country of Efrayim,
 on the north of the mountain of Ga`ash. {24:31} Yisra'el served the
 LORD all the days of Yehoshua, and all the days of the Zakenim who
 outlived Yehoshua, and had known all the work of the LORD, that he had
 worked for Yisra'el. {24:32} The bones of Yosef, which the children of
 Yisra'el brought up out of Mitzrayim, buried they in Shekhem, in the
 parcel of ground which Ya`akov bought of the sons of Hamor the father
 of Shekhem for a hundred pieces of money: and they became the
 inheritance of the children of Yosef. {24:33} El`azar the son of
 Aharon died; and they buried him in the hill of Pinechas his son,
 which was given him in the hill-country of Efrayim.

Footnotes:
[1] {22:3} commandment

[2] {22:5} commandment

[3] {22:5} commandments