The Second Book Melakhim, starting at chapter 19

   {19:1} It happened, when king Hizkiyahu heard it, that he tore his
 clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house
 of the LORD. {19:2} He sent Elyakim, who was over the household, and
 Shevna the [1>]Sofer[<1], and the Zakenim of the [2>]Kohanim[<2],
 covered with sackcloth, to Yesha`yahu the prophet the son of Amotz.
 {19:3} They said to him, Thus says Hizkiyahu, This day is a day of
 trouble, and of rebuke, and of rejection; for the children are come to
 the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth. {19:4} It may be
 the LORD your God will hear all the words of Ravshakeh, whom the king
 of Ashshur his master has sent to defy the living God, and will rebuke
 the words which the LORD your God has heard. Therefore lift up your
 prayer for the remnant that is left. {19:5} So the servants of king
 Hizkiyahu came to Yesha`yahu. {19:6} Yesha`yahu said to them, Thus
 shall you tell your master, Thus says the LORD, Don't be afraid of the
 words that you have heard, with which the servants of the king of
 Ashshur have blasphemed me. {19:7} Behold, I will put a spirit in him,
 and he shall hear news, and shall return to his own land; and I will
 cause him to fall by the sword in his own land. {19:8} So Ravshakeh
 returned, and found the king of Ashshur warring against Livna; for he
 had heard that he was departed from Lakhish. {19:9} When he heard say
 of Tirhakah king of Kush, Behold, he is come out to fight against you,
 he sent messengers again to Hizkiyahu, saying, {19:10} Thus shall you
 speak to Hizkiyahu king of Yehudah, saying, Don't let your God in whom
 you trust deceive you, saying, Yerushalayim shall not be given into
 the hand of the king of Ashshur. {19:11} Behold, you have heard what
 the kings of Ashshur have done to all lands, by destroying them
 utterly: and shall you be delivered? {19:12} Have the gods of the
 nations delivered them, which my fathers have destroyed, Gozan, and
 Haran, and Retzef, and the children of `Eden that were in Telassar?
 {19:13} Where is the king of Hamat, and the king of Arpad, and the
 king of the city of Sefarvayim, of Hena, and `Ivvah? {19:14} Hizkiyahu
 received the letter from the hand of the messengers, and read it; and
 Hizkiyahu went up to the house of the LORD, and spread it before the
 LORD. {19:15} Hizkiyahu prayed before the LORD, and said, LORD, the
 God of Yisra'el, who sit [above] the Keruvim, you are the God, even
 you alone, of all the kingdoms of the [3>]eretz[<3]; you have made
 heaven and [4>]eretz[<4]. {19:16} Incline your ear, LORD, and hear;
 open your eyes, LORD, and see; and hear the words of Sancheriv, with
 which he has sent him to defy the living God. {19:17} Of a truth,
 LORD, the kings of Ashshur have laid waste the nations and their
 lands, {19:18} and have cast their gods into the fire; for they were
 no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone; therefore they
 have destroyed them. {19:19} Now therefore, LORD our God, save you us,
 I beg you, out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the [5>]eretz[<5]
 may know that you LORD are God alone. {19:20} Then Yesha`yahu the son
 of Amotz sent to Hizkiyahu, saying, Thus says the LORD, the God of
 Yisra'el, Whereas you have prayed to me against Sancheriv king of
 Ashshur, I have heard [you]. {19:21} This is the word that the LORD
 has spoken concerning him: The virgin daughter of Tziyon has despised
 you and ridiculed you; the daughter of Yerushalayim has shaken her
 head at you. {19:22} Whom have you defied and blasphemed? and against
 whom have you exalted your voice and lifted up your eyes on high?
 [even] against the Holy One of Yisra'el. {19:23} By your messengers
 you have defied the Lord, and have said, With the multitude of my
 chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the innermost
 parts of Levanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars of it, and the
 choice fir trees of it; and I will enter into his farthest
 lodging-place, the forest of his fruitful field. {19:24} I have dug
 and drunk strange waters, and with the sole of my feet will I dry up
 all the rivers of Mitzrayim. {19:25} Haven't you heard how I have done
 it long ago, and formed it of ancient times? now have I brought it to
 pass, that it should be yours to lay waste fortified cities into
 ruinous heaps. {19:26} Therefore their inhabitants were of small
 power, they were dismayed and confounded; they were as the grass of
 the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the housetops, and
 as grain blasted before it is grown up. {19:27} But I know your
 sitting down, and your going out, and your coming in, and your raging
 against me. {19:28} Because of your raging against me, and because
 your arrogance is come up into my ears, therefore will I put my hook
 in your nose, and my bridle in your lips, and I will turn you back by
 the way by which you came. {19:29} This shall be the sign to you: You
 shall eat this year that which grows of itself, and in the second year
 that which springs of the same; and in the third year sow you, and
 reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of it. {19:30} The
 remnant that has escaped of the house of Yehudah shall again take root
 downward, and bear fruit upward. {19:31} For out of Yerushalayim shall
 go forth a remnant, and out of Mount Tziyon those who shall escape:
 the zeal of the LORD shall perform this. {19:32} Therefore thus says
 the LORD concerning the king of Ashshur, He shall not come to this
 city, nor shoot an arrow there, neither shall he come before it with
 shield, nor cast up a mound against it. {19:33} By the way that he
 came, by the same shall he return, and he shall not come to this city,
 says the LORD. {19:34} For I will defend this city to save it, for my
 own sake, and for my servant David's sake. {19:35} It happened that
 night, that the angel of the LORD went forth, and struck in the camp
 of the Ashshur one hundred eighty-five thousand: and when men arose
 early in the morning, behold, these were all dead bodies. {19:36} So
 Sancheriv king of Ashshur departed, and went and returned, and lived
 at Nineveh. {19:37} It happened, as he was worshipping in the house of
 Nisrokh his god, that Adrammelekh and Sar'etzer struck him with the
 sword: and they escaped into the land of Ararat. Esar-Haddon his son
 reigned in his place.

   {20:1} In those days was Hizkiyahu sick to death. Yesha`yahu the
 prophet the son of Amotz came to him, and said to him, Thus says the
 LORD, Set your house in order: for you shall die, and not live. {20:2}
 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed to the LORD, saying,
 {20:3} Remember now, LORD, I beg you, how I have walked before you in
 truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in
 your sight. Hizkiyahu wept sore. {20:4} It happened, before Yesha`yahu
 was gone out into the middle part of the city, that the word of the
 LORD came to him, saying, {20:5} Turn back, and tell Hizkiyahu the
 prince of my people, Thus says the LORD, the God of David your father,
 I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears: behold, I will heal
 you; on the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD. {20:6}
 I will add to your days fifteen years; and I will deliver you and this
 city out of the hand of the king of Ashshur; and I will defend this
 city for my own sake, and for my servant David's sake. {20:7}
 Yesha`yahu said, Take a cake of figs. They took and laid it on the
 boil, and he recovered. {20:8} Hizkiyahu said to Yesha`yahu, What
 shall be the sign that the LORD will heal me, and that I shall go up
 to the house of the LORD the third day? {20:9} Yesha`yahu said, This
 shall be the sign to you from the LORD, that the LORD will do the
 thing that he has spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten steps, or go
 back ten steps? {20:10} Hizkiyahu answered, It is a light thing for
 the shadow to decline ten steps: nay, but let the shadow return
 backward ten steps. {20:11} Yesha`yahu the prophet cried to the LORD;
 and he brought the shadow ten steps backward, by which it had gone
 down on the dial of Achaz. {20:12} At that time Berodakh-Bal'adan the
 son of Bal'adan, king of Bavel, sent letters and a present to
 Hizkiyahu; for he had heard that Hizkiyahu had been sick. {20:13}
 Hizkiyahu listened to them, and shown them all the house of his
 precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the
 precious oil, and the house of his armor, and all that was found in
 his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his
 dominion, that Hizkiyahu didn't show them. {20:14} Then came
 Yesha`yahu the prophet to king Hizkiyahu, and said to him, What said
 these men? and from whence came they to you? Hizkiyahu said, They are
 come from a far country, even from Bavel. {20:15} He said, What have
 they seen in your house? Hizkiyahu answered, All that is in my house
 have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not
 shown them. {20:16} Yesha`yahu said to Hizkiyahu, Hear the word of the
 LORD. {20:17} Behold, the days come, that all that is in your house,
 and that which your fathers have laid up in store to this day, shall
 be carried to Bavel: nothing shall be left, says the LORD. {20:18} Of
 your sons who shall issue from you, whom you shall father, shall they
 take away; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of
 Bavel. {20:19} Then said Hizkiyahu to Yesha`yahu, Good is the word of
 the LORD which you have spoken. He said moreover, Isn't it so, if
 shalom and truth shall be in my days? {20:20} Now the rest of the acts
 of Hizkiyahu, and all his might, and how he made the pool, and the
 conduit, and brought water into the city, aren't they written in the
 book of the chronicles of the kings of Yehudah? {20:21} Hizkiyahu
 slept with his fathers; and Menashsheh his son reigned in his place.

   {21:1} Menashsheh was twelve years old when he began to reign; and
 he reigned fifty-five years in Yerushalayim: and his mother's name was
 Heftzi-Bah. {21:2} He did that which was evil in the sight of the
 LORD, after the abominations of the nations whom the LORD cast out
 before the children of Yisra'el. {21:3} For he built again the high
 places which Hizkiyahu his father had destroyed; and he reared up
 altars for Ba`al, and made an Asherah, as did Ach'av king of Yisra'el,
 and worshiped all the host of the sky, and served them. {21:4} He
 built altars in the house of the LORD, whereof the LORD said, In
 Yerushalayim will I put my name. {21:5} He built altars for all the
 host of the sky in the two courts of the house of the LORD. {21:6} He
 made his son to pass through the fire, and practiced sorcery, and used
 enchantments, and dealt with those who had familiar spirits, and with
 wizards: he worked much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him
 to anger. {21:7} He set the engraved image of Asherah, that he had
 made, in the house of which the LORD said to David and to Shlomo his
 son, In this house, and in Yerushalayim, which I have chosen out of
 all the tribes of Yisra'el, will I put my name forever; {21:8} neither
 will I cause the feet of Yisra'el to wander any more out of the land
 which I gave their fathers, if only they will observe to do according
 to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that
 my servant Moshe commanded them. {21:9} But they didn't listen: and
 Menashsheh seduced them to do that which is evil more than did the
 nations whom the LORD destroyed before the children of Yisra'el.
 {21:10} The LORD spoke by his servants the prophets, saying, {21:11}
 Because Menashsheh king of Yehudah has done these abominations, and
 has done wickedly above all that the Amori did, who were before him,
 and has made Yehudah also to sin with his idols; {21:12} therefore
 thus says the LORD, the God of Yisra'el, Behold, I bring such evil on
 Yerushalayim and Yehudah, that whoever hears of it, both his ears
 shall tingle. {21:13} I will stretch over Yerushalayim the line of
 Shomron, and the plummet of the house of Ach'av; and I will wipe
 Yerushalayim as a man wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside
 down. {21:14} I will cast off the remnant of my inheritance, and
 deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become a
 prey and a spoil to all their enemies; {21:15} because they have done
 that which is evil in my sight, and have provoked me to anger, since
 the day their fathers came forth out of Mitzrayim, even to this day.
 {21:16} Moreover Menashsheh shed innocent blood very much, until he
 had filled Yerushalayim from one end to another; besides his sin with
 which he made Yehudah to sin, in doing that which was evil in the
 sight of the LORD. {21:17} Now the rest of the acts of Menashsheh, and
 all that he did, and his sin that he sinned, aren't they written in
 the book of the chronicles of the kings of Yehudah? {21:18} Menashsheh
 slept with his fathers, and was buried in the garden of his own house,
 in the garden of Uzza: and Amon his son reigned in his place. {21:19}
 Amon was twenty-two years old when he began to reign; and he reigned
 two years in Yerushalayim: and his mother's name was Meshullemet the
 daughter of Harutz of Yotvah. {21:20} He did that which was evil in
 the sight of the LORD, as did Menashsheh his father. {21:21} He walked
 in all the way that his father walked in, and served the idols that
 his father served, and worshiped them: {21:22} and he forsook the
 LORD, the God of his fathers, and didn't walk in the way of the LORD.
 {21:23} The servants of Amon conspired against him, and put the king
 to death in his own house. {21:24} But the people of the land killed
 all those who had conspired against king Amon; and the people of the
 land made Yoshiyahu his son king in his place. {21:25} Now the rest of
 the acts of Amon which he did, aren't they written in the book of the
 chronicles of the kings of Yehudah? {21:26} He was buried in his tomb
 in the garden of Uzza: and Yoshiyahu his son reigned in his place.

Footnotes:
[1] {19:2} scribe

[2] {19:2} priests

[3] {19:15} earth