The Psalms, starting at chapter 91

Psalm 91

 {91:1} He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
   will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
 {91:2} I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress;
   my God, in whom I trust."
 {91:3} For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler,
   and from the deadly pestilence.
 {91:4} He will cover you with his feathers.
   Under his wings you will take refuge.
   His faithfulness is your shield and rampart.
 {91:5} You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
   nor of the arrow that flies by day;
   {91:6} nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
   nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
 {91:7} A thousand may fall at your side,
   and ten thousand at your right hand;
   but it will not come near you.
 {91:8} You will only look with your eyes,
   and see the recompense of the wicked.
 {91:9} Because you have made LORD your refuge,
   and the Most High your dwelling place,
 {91:10} no evil shall happen to you,
   neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.
 {91:11} For he will put his angels in charge of you,
   to guard you in all your ways.
 {91:12} They will bear you up in their hands,
   so that you won't dash your foot against a stone.
 {91:13} You will tread on the lion and cobra.
   You will trample the young lion and the serpent underfoot.
 {91:14} "Because he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver
        him.
   I will set him on high, because he has known my name.
 {91:15} He will call on me, and I will answer him.
   I will be with him in trouble.
   I will deliver him, and honor him.
 {91:16} I will satisfy him with long life,
   and show him my salvation [yeshuah-ti]."

Psalm 92

 A Psalm. A song for the Sabbath day.

 {92:1} It is a good thing to give thanks to the LORD,
   to sing praises to your name, Most High;
 {92:2} to proclaim your loving kindness in the morning,
   and your faithfulness every night,
 {92:3} with the ten-stringed lute, with the harp,
   and with the melody of the lyre.
 {92:4} For you, LORD, have made me glad through your work.
   I will triumph in the works of your hands.
 {92:5} How great are your works, LORD!
   Your thoughts are very deep.
 {92:6} A senseless man doesn't know,
   neither does a fool understand this:
 {92:7} though the wicked spring up as the grass,
   and all the evildoers flourish,
   they will be destroyed forever.
 {92:8} But you, LORD, are on high forevermore.
 {92:9} For, behold, your enemies, LORD,
   for, behold, your enemies shall perish.
   All the evildoers will be scattered.
 {92:10} But you have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox.
   I am anointed with fresh oil.
 {92:11} My eye has also seen my enemies.
   My ears have heard of the wicked enemies who rise up against me.
 {92:12} The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree.
   He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
 {92:13} They are planted in the LORD's house.
   They will flourish in our God's courts.
 {92:14} They will still bring forth fruit in old age.
   They will be full of sap and green,
   {92:15} to show that the LORD is upright.
 He is my rock,
   and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Psalm 93

 {93:1} The LORD reigns!
   He is clothed with majesty!
   The LORD is armed with strength.
 The world also is established.
   It can't be moved.
 {93:2} Your throne is established from long ago.
   You are from everlasting.
 {93:3} The floods have lifted up, LORD,
   the floods have lifted up their voice.
   The floods lift up their waves.
 {93:4} Above the voices of many waters,
   the mighty breakers of the sea,
   The LORD on high is mighty.
 {93:5} Your statutes stand firm.
   Holiness adorns your house,
   LORD, forevermore.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.