The Psalms, starting at chapter 121

Psalm 121

 A Song of Ascents.

 {121:1} I will lift up my eyes to the hills.
   Where does my help come from?
 {121:2} My help comes from the LORD,
   who made heaven and earth.
 {121:3} He will not allow your foot to be moved.
   He who keeps you will not slumber.
 {121:4} Behold, he who keeps Israel
   will neither slumber nor sleep.
 {121:5} The LORD is your keeper.
   The LORD is your shade on your right hand.
 {121:6} The sun will not harm you by day,
   nor the moon by night.
 {121:7} The LORD will keep you from all evil.
   He will keep your soul.
 {121:8} The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in,
   from this time forth, and forevermore.

Psalm 122

 A Song of Ascents. By David.

 {122:1} I was glad when they said to me,
   "Let's go to the LORD's house!"
 {122:2} Our feet are standing within your gates, Jerusalem;
   {122:3} Jerusalem, that is built as a city that is compact together;
 {122:4} where the tribes go up, even the LORD's tribes,
   according to an ordinance for Israel,
   to give thanks to the name of the LORD.
 {122:5} For there are set thrones for judgment,
   the thrones of David's house.
 {122:6} Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
   Those who love you will prosper.
 {122:7} Peace be within your walls,
   and prosperity within your palaces.
 {122:8} For my brothers' and companions' sakes,
   I will now say, "Peace be within you."
 {122:9} For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
   I will seek your good.

Psalm 123

 A Song of Ascents.

 {123:1} To you I do lift up my eyes,
   you who sit in the heavens.
 {123:2} Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their
        master,
   as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress;
   so our eyes look to the LORD, our God,
   until he has mercy on us.
 {123:3} Have mercy on us, LORD, have mercy on us,
   for we have endured much contempt.
 {123:4} Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scoffing of those who
        are at ease,
   with the contempt of the proud.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.