Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians, Chapter 13

   {13:1} This is the third time I am coming to you. "At the mouth of
 two or three witnesses shall every word be established."[1] {13:2} I
 have said beforehand, and I do say beforehand, as when I was present
 the second time, so now, being absent, I write to those who have
 sinned before now, and to all the rest, that, if I come again, I will
 not spare; {13:3} seeing that you seek a proof of Messiah who speaks
 in me; who toward you is not weak, but is powerful in you. {13:4} For
 he was crucified through weakness, yet he lives through the power of
 God. For we also are weak in him, but we will live with him through
 the power of God toward you. {13:5} Test your own selves, whether you
 are in the faith. Test your own selves. Or don't you know as to your
 own selves, that Yeshua the Messiah is in you?--unless indeed you are
 disqualified. {13:6} But I hope that you will know that we aren't
 disqualified.

   {13:7} Now I pray to God that you do no evil; not that we may appear
 approved, but that you may do that which is honorable, though we are
 as reprobate. {13:8} For we can do nothing against the truth, but for
 the truth. {13:9} For we rejoice when we are weak and you are strong.
 And this we also pray for, even your perfecting. {13:10} For this
 cause I write these things while absent, that I may not deal sharply
 when present, according to the authority which the Lord gave me for
 building up, and not for tearing down.

   {13:11} Finally, brothers, rejoice. Be perfected, be comforted, be
 of the same mind, live in peace, and the God of love and peace will be
 with you. {13:12} Greet one another with a holy kiss. {13:13} All the
 holy ones greet you. {13:14} The grace of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah,
 the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you
 all. Amen.

Footnotes:
[1] {13:1} Deuteronomy 19:15

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.