[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul's Letter to the Ephesians, Chapter 3

   {3:1} For this cause I, Paul, am the prisoner of Messiah Yeshua on
 behalf of you Gentiles, {3:2} if it is so that you have heard of the
 administration of that grace of God which was given me toward you;
 {3:3} how that by revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I
 wrote before in few words, {3:4} by which, when you read, you can
 perceive my understanding in the mystery of Messiah; {3:5} which in
 other generations was not made known to the children of men, as it has
 now been revealed to his holy emissaries and prophets in the Spirit;
 {3:6} that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the
 body, and fellow partakers of his promise in Messiah Yeshua through
 the Good News, {3:7} of which I was made a servant, according to the
 gift of that grace of God which was given me according to the working
 of his power. {3:8} To me, the very least of all holy ones, was this
 grace given, to proclaim to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of
 Messiah, {3:9} and to make all men see what is the
 [1>]administration[<1] of the mystery which for ages has been hidden
 in God, who created all things through Yeshua the Messiah; {3:10} to
 the intent that now through the assembly the manifold wisdom of God
 might be made known to the principalities and the powers in the
 heavenly places, {3:11} according to the eternal purpose which he
 purposed in Messiah Yeshua our Lord; {3:12} in whom we have boldness
 and access in confidence through our faith in him. {3:13} Therefore I
 ask that you may not lose heart at my troubles for you, which are your
 glory.

   {3:14} For this cause, I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord
 Yeshua the Messiah, {3:15} from whom every family in heaven and on
 earth is named, {3:16} that he would grant you, according to the
 riches of his glory, that you may be strengthened with power through
 his Spirit in the inward man; {3:17} that Messiah may dwell in your
 hearts through faith; to the end that you, being rooted and grounded
 in love, {3:18} may be strengthened to comprehend with all the holy
 ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, {3:19} and
 to know Messiah's love which surpasses knowledge, that you may be
 filled with all the fullness of God. {3:20} Now to him who is able to
 do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to
 the power that works in us, {3:21} to him be the glory in the assembly
 and in Messiah Yeshua to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

Footnotes:
[1] {3:9} TR reads "fellowship" instead of "administration"

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.