arch...@jab.org

Paul's Letter to the Galatians, Chapter 6

   {6:1} Brothers, even if a man is caught in some fault, you who are
 spiritual must restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; looking
 to yourself so that you also aren't tempted. {6:2} Bear one another's
 burdens, and so fulfill the Torah of Messiah. {6:3} For if a man
 thinks himself to be something when he is nothing, he deceives
 himself. {6:4} But let each man test his own work, and then he will
 take pride in himself and not in his neighbor. {6:5} For each man will
 bear his own burden. {6:6} But let him who is taught in the word share
 all good things with him who teaches. {6:7} Don't be deceived. God is
 not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. {6:8} For
 he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption. But
 he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
 {6:9} Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due
 season, if we don't give up. {6:10} So then, as we have opportunity,
 let's do what is good toward all men, and especially toward those who
 are of the household of the faith.

   {6:11} See with what large letters I write to you with my own hand.
 {6:12} As many as desire to look good in the flesh, they compel you to
 be circumcised; only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of
 Messiah. {6:13} For even they who receive circumcision don't keep the
 law themselves, but they desire to have you circumcised, that they may
 boast in your flesh. {6:14} But far be it from me to boast, except in
 the cross of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, through which the world has
 been crucified to me, and I to the world. {6:15} For in Messiah Yeshua
 neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new
 creation. {6:16} As many as walk by this rule, peace and mercy be on
 them, and on God's Israel. {6:17} From now on, let no one cause me any
 trouble, for I bear the marks of the Lord Yeshua branded on my body.

   {6:18} The grace of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah be with your spirit,
 brothers. Amen.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.