Output changing for no apparent reason was due to apparent non- 
determinism in the order of things like Hobo::Model.all_models

Fixed in 34ff2bb432d63e3fb02fd8524a77873186099a32 by sorting things by  
name.

As for:

> Is there a way to force regeneration by the way?
> I noticed that when I disabled the index action in projects, the word
> 'Products' was still in the navbar (no link though).
> I restarted the server, no changes.

This is definitely a bug. The generators should always run once when  
the app starts.

Actually what happens is that they run on every request, but the files  
are only output if something changes. My tests have shown that the  
performance overhead is not too bad, and this can be disabled with the  
option in the hobo initializer.

I'll see if I can reproduce this.

Tom


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to