On Jul 29, 11:02 am, Tom Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I've not been able to replicate this. Can anyone let me know if they
> >> still have this problem with the latest Hobo?
>
> > It seems to be working fine now. Thanks Tom!
>
> Yes! I found it and fixed it yesterday. The reason I missed it was  
> that it's MySQL only and I was trying to replicate using sqlite

Hmm... I've just tried "script/generate hobo_migration" with the new
hobofields (0.8) gem and Rails 2.1.1 and I'm getting the same old
problems as reported previously.

Any ideas?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to