Dave, try this:

class ProjectsController < ApplicationController

  hobo_model_controller

  auto_actions :all

end

class StoriesController < ApplicationController

  hobo_model_controller
  auto_actions :all, :except => :index
  auto_actions_for :project, [:new, :create]


end

class TasksController < ApplicationController

  hobo_model_controller

auto_actions :write_only, :edit
auto_actions_for :story, :create


end

I was reading this section in the tute:

"Work through your controllers and have a think about which actions
you want. You need to end up with:

    * Projects: auto_actions :all
    * Stories auto_actions :all, :except => :index
    * Tasks: auto_actions :write_only, :edit

Have a play with the application with this set of actions in place.
Looking pretty good!"

as meaning that was ALL that was in the controllers..but I think it
means that is the list of auto_action: all edits and is meant to be
included with the "auto_actions_for" changes already made.

Hope it helps,
Jim

Beware my noob advice, however.
On Sep 16, 1:48 am, Dave Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, Started afresh on my Mac.
>
> To get past Part-2 & move onto Part-3, I have found the following
> settings work and allow me to work with the three main tables.
>
> Project:
>   auto_actions :all
>
> Stories:
>   auto_actions :all, :except => :index
> &
> Tasks:
>   auto_actions_for :story, :create
>
> But the one thing that is really bugging me, is that after entering a
> new task, there is no entry in the task_assignments table...
> Am I missing something here ?  I would assume that this should happen,
> as I can only add a task when logged in.
> If someone can enlighten me on this I'd really appreciate it...
>
> cheers, Dave Porter
> ps Something I reported earlier that is still happening.  When I do a
> gem update hobo on my Windows machine ( for 0.8.2 ) it showed all 3
> parts of hobo being updated, but on my Mac it only shows Hobo ( even
> though fields and support have been updated to 0.8.2 )
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to