Ji,

Any ideas if this is working?

Thanks,
  Tiago Franco

On Sep 17, 12:01 am, GamaFranco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Taking the agility tutorial as an example.
>
> Supose that I want to list the project's memberships using table plus.
> The table would list the username of the user of each membership.
>
> The search box would allow searching the membership of a specific
> username.
>
> I'm having trouble using apply_scopes in the habtm relationship. I'm
> unable to use the :include symbol to force the search in the table
> users, probably due to my ingenuity.
>
> Is there a way to do it with apply_scopes or do I have to use a scope
> programed in the Rails way?
>
> Thanks,
>   Tiago Franco
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to