Hi,

I would like to propose two improvements on table plus, an excellent
feature of hobo.

1 - optional search box
In some situations the user might be looking only for the benefits of
sorting the data by column. In those situations, the search box may
not be a desirable feature. A param could be used to enable or disable
the search box in table-plus.

2 - support for multiple tables in the same page
I've noticed this on 0.7, but I think it is still applicable.
If a page displays more than one table and the user uses one of the
search boxes, all the tables are affected by the search. With this
behavior the framework is limited by one table per page.

Please comment.

Thanks,
  Tiago Franco
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to