Awesome!  Thanks sol!

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:02 PM, sol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Hi Owen,
>
> I installed a new app some hours ago, Rails 2.1, Hobo 0.8.2
> on a machine running ruby 1.8.5 because I couldn't upgrade right now.
>
> I didn't encounter any problems, everything is running fine so far..
>
>
>
>
> On Sep 23, 9:55 pm, Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We were just told by Redhat they do not support 1.8.6.  Our agency
> > will not support anything that RedHat does not support.  We are
> > running RedHat Enterprise 5.2 64 bit.
> >
> > Any issues with Hobo?  Rails claims to be OK with this.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > -Owen
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to