Hi,

I'm trying to make a form which will operate on more than one object,
and I can't figure out how to do this. Specifically, I need to have a
signup form which creates not only the User object, but also some
related objects (for example UserProfile). In UserController I wrote
the action "signup", which calls "creator_page_action 'signup'" and
then prepares a new @profile. I tried to extend the signup page like
this:

<signup-page>
  <form:>
    <field-list: replace>
      <labelled-item-list with="&@profile">
        <labelled-item:full_name>
          <item-label>Full name</item-label>
          <item-value><input force /></item-value>
        </labelled-item>
        (...)
      </labelled-item-list>
    </field-list:>
  </form:>
</signup-page>

But I'm getting an error "DRYML cannot provide the correct form-field
name here (this_field = "full_name", this = nil)" (full_name is nil,
because it's a new profile...). Is it possible to have such multi-
object forms in Hobo or should I rather give up and write those fields
manually (using text_field helpers etc.)?

Jakub Suder

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to