Here is a screencast of the results I got:
http://screencast.com/t/4SkjVTVfkY

Here is the error right at the end:
http://screencast.com/t/eQD7HLnQn

Same thing.  Perhaps contact the Github guys?

On Oct 15, 11:28 am, blizz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hmmm. All worked fine this morning at about 10:00 eastern US Time...
>
> I just tried it 9:25am MST
>
> Exactly the same error as above.  I get this same error from two
> different machines on completely different networks.
>
> Did you try the http protocol?
>
> git clonehttp://github.com/tablatom/hobo.git
>
> rather than
>
> git clone git://github.com/tablatom/hobo.git
>
> The git protocol is working for me, but since I am behind a firewall
> that doesn't allow it, I have to jump through hoops to use it.
>
> Brett
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to